Friday, February 28, 2014

ARE YOU PART OF THE ONE MILLION PEOPLE THAT THE LORD IS TALKING ABOUT?

PICTURE OF THE BOOK, GOD WILL ENLARGE YOUR COAST
When I felt led of God years back to write a book, I must confess that I resisted it for so long.
I resisted it not because I did not love the Lord, or willing to obey the Lord, but because I thought that I was the most incompetent and least qualified of all mortals to so do.
But thank God for the patience of the Lord!
For instead of getting angry at me, he began to deal with me on a day-to-day basis, asking me to remember how he had used his words written by so-and-so author to teach me of his ways at sundry and perplexing times, how he had visited me when I asked for his divine enabling and placed his 'two oily hands of empowerment on my head' to anoint me with the unction to function in this assignment of declaring the word of faith which works by love.
Then he said, "How can you do it without publishing my words, son?"
Then carefully but steadily, I took that step of faith, and God has used some of of our books to turn lives around in ways that I could never imagine.
And just as I was going to start resting, he came again to say,
"I have chosen at least 1 million hands that will download the flagship e-book titled: 'GOD WILL ENLARGE YOUR COAST: Hope in the midst of hopelessness this year! So, Go ahead and give them the opportunity as I turn their lives around for the better and to the amazement of all"
Dear friend, I believe that you are part of that 1 million people out there and that is why I am asking you… to take a step of faith today, because the God of heaven has hidden one word or phrase that will launch you forward forever in that anointed material… So, step out in faith and obey the Lord as you download the book now using the link below and see what God will do in your own life beginning from today!
Iyke Nwambie # BuyTheTruthAndSellItNot




No comments:

Post a Comment